Ranking The Best Gambling Sites That Accept PayPal
When it comes down to choosing the top online gambling sites that take PayPal, there are plenty of options. Sign up for as many of them as you’d like using their features to make a memorable online gambling experience.
As far as where you could get the most bang for your buck, Bovada is the best PayPal site for all types of gambling. Whether players want to win big at a world class casino, hit a huge parlay in an online sportsbook, or raise the stakes while playing poker, Bovada is the PayPal gambling site in the US. Their registration process takes just a couple of minutes, their online gambling options are then easy to find and play. Any deposit or withdrawal with PayPal at Bovada can be done for free and can be done in a matter of minutes.
2. Slots.lv Casino
At Slots.lv, the main thing to take note of is that you not only can play all of their online casino games from a computer, but right from your smartphone or tablet as well just as long as you have a connection to an internet web browser. There is no need to download any app to your device, instead, you could just go to the site's URL from your web browser. From there you could not just play games, but make real money Paypal deposits and withdrawals as well.
3. Ignition Casino
One of the best features that Ignition has in their casino games comes in their live dealer suite. Their live dealer suite features some of the most popular table games in blackjack, super 6, baccarat, and roulette. Similar to what you’d find in a retail casino, they have 30+ table games to get in on, and each of them with seven seats. You can also pick and choose which table limits you feel comfortable with.
4. Café Casino
Something that makes Café Casino like any other casino that you’ve been to are the specialty games that they offer that give you a real in person feel. The main specialty game that is popular among many is bingo and there are plenty of different games being played at the same time. Other out of the ordinary casino games that they offer include scratch cards, keno, dice games, and more.
Sign Up Process Before PayPal Gambling
Before you are able to do anything with one of these PayPal online gambling sites, you’ll need to make an account first. Luckily for new users, the information that is necessary to register is simple and will take you no more than a few minutes.
- First/Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number/Email
- Create Password
- Zip Code
How To Deposit With PayPal At US Gambling Sites
To play online casino games, gamble on horses, or sports bet real money with PayPal, you’ll first need to make a deposit once you’re signed up with an account. Once you are signed in to your account, you’ll make your way to the banking or cashiers tab and select deposits. From the deposits tab, you can choose a cryptocurrency or MatchPay, as both ways of depositing can be completed with PayPal. Our experts on USA online gambling suggest using PayPal to transfer crypto to your gambling site of choice because of the ability to claim deposit bonuses, although MatchPay is a great option for players looking to avoid crypto.
Steps To Deposit Crypto With PayPal
While most commonly used as a peer-to-peer payment processor, PayPal is also one of the best exchanges to use at cryptocurrency gambling sites. Players just buy crypto on the PayPal app and then send the funds to an online gambling site by either scanning their QR code or manually inputting their receiver address for a specified crypto. The cryptos on PayPal that can be used to gamble online include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. PayPal also has a PayPal USD coin, but no gambling sites currently accept that. The other four cryptos can all be used at the best gambling sites that accept PayPal.
- Sign up at an online gambling site
- Select the cryptocurrency and sign up bonus you would like
- Buy that specific crypto at PayPal
- Send the funds to the gambling site by scanning the QR code or entering the receiver address
- Complete any PayPal confirmation steps
- Send the crypto and start gambling
Steps To Deposit With PayPal Using MatchPay
Unique to Bovada among US sports gambling sites and Bovada brands such as Slots.lv and Café Casino in the casino realm, MatchPay is a great way to deposit with PayPal. MatchPay allows depositing users to buy credits from those looking to withdraw. By using MatchPay to do this instead of just PayPaling players straight up, you ensure safety and do not get scammed. MatchPay does not release funds to the depositors or withdrawers until both players have sent the site either their credits or payment from PayPal. This safety is the key reason that players use MatchPay. The lone detraction from MatchPay deposits at PayPal gambling sites in the US is that players are not eligible for bonuses, but the free transactions make it worth it.
- Sign up at the online gambling site you want to use
- Select MatchPay as your deposit method
- Create a MatchPay account and remember the info for faster withdrawals
- Select PayPal as your payment method (you can select multiple, which can speed up the matching process)
- Input how much you wish to deposit
- Request a match and send MatchPay your funds
- Once you and the person you get matched with have sent MatchPay the funds, you can start gambling
Bonuses For PayPal At Online Gambling Sites
Bonuses at online gambling sites that take PayPal are only available for players who use the app to buy and send cryptocurrency to the site that they wish to join. MatchPay deposits are not eligible for promotions. The cryptocurrency bonuses at online gambling sites are split into each category of gambling. This means that a casino bonus for PayPal is different from sports gambling promotions, even when comparing promos at the same site. We rank the best PayPal bonuses at online gambling sites by type of gambling below.
PayPal Casino Bonuses Ranked
- Bovada: Available for the first three deposits made by new players, Bovada offers up to $1,250 on a 125% with only a 25X rollover requirement
- Slots.lv: The largest casino bonus in the game, players can get up to $3,000 on a 350% match with a 35X rollover at Slots.lv
- Café Casino: For players looking for the best casino match for PayPal crypto deposits, Café's 350% match up to $2,500 with a 40X rollover is the bonus to claim
- Ignition: A hybrid PayPal bonus, Ignition matches the first deposit made by US players up to $3,000 at a 300% rate. Half of those funds are for poker, with the other half usable in the casino with a 25X playthrough requirement
PayPal Sports Gambling Bonuses Ranked
- Bovada: Players can withdraw the fastest after claiming Bovada's PayPal sportsbook bonus which has only a 5X rollover on funds earned with the 75% site match up to $750
- BetOnline: The largest sports gambling bonus for PayPal, BetOnline matches new deposits up to $1,000 at a 100% rate. The 14X rollover is higher than Bovada, but long-term players can easily clear it.
PayPal Poker Deposit Bonuses Ranked
- Bovada: Up to $500 is available for players who deposit with PayPal to play poker at Bovada, with the site matching deposits at a 100% rate. The funds are released for every 150 reward points earned in the first 30 days and have no rollover requirements to clear.
- Ignition: The fastest poker bonus that players can claim is at Ignition, where the site offers up to $1,500 on a 150% deposit match in the poker section. These bonus funds are released in $1 increments for every 30 Ignition Miles (their rewards program) earned.
How To Withdraw From PayPal Online Gambling Sites
When you are ready to retrieve your winnings from your PayPal casino, sportsbook, or poker room, it is a similar process to deposits that begins within the cashiers page.
Steps To Making PayPal Crypto Withdrawals
- Click “Withdrawals” on banking page
- Choose a crypto you want to receiver
- Input your PayPal receiver ID for that crypto
- Enter how much you want to receive
- Send the funds to your PayPal account
Steps To Making PayPal MatchPay Withdrawals
- Click “Withdrawals” on banking page
- Choose MatchPay as your payout method
- Enter your payment method (PayPal) and amount
- Request a match on MatchPay
- Complete any verification steps
Are PayPal Gambling Sites Safe?
Yes, PayPal gambling sites that accept US residents are safe. You do not have to worry about your safety at all when using them. All of these online gambling sites that take PayPal have some extreme safety measures put in place that secure all of your information that is stored on their services. You can also always count on their customer service programs as well which are available to you 24/7.