- De’Von Achane has -145 odds to go over 50.5 rushing yards against the New York Giants.
- There are -112 odds for Achane to score in a third-consecutive game on Sunday.
- Achane has +350 odds to be the first touchdown scorer for the Miami Dolphins.
MIAMI – De’Von Achane and the Miami Dolphins are 12.5-point favorites against the New York Giants in Week 5. Achane’s rushing yards projection for Sunday is 50.5 rushing yards.
Based on recent performances, Achane should clear his USA online gambling project with ease at -145 odds.
De’Von Achane Rushing Yards Prop
- Over 50.5 Rushing Yards -145
- Under 50.5 Rushing Yards +110
Achane rushed for 101 yards on eight carries against the Buffalo Bills in Week 4. He rushed for 203 yards the week before against the Denver Broncos.
Achane’s speed is becoming a valuable weapon in Miami’s fast-paced offense. He was far more productive than the 31-year-old Raheem Mostert in Week 4, who finished with nine rushing yards on seven carries.
De’Von Achane Touchdown Props
Achane scored six touchdowns in the last two weeks, making him a valuable option at Florida online gambling sites to score against a poor Giants defense. New York averages over 115 rushing yards allowed per game and surrendered five rushing touchdowns this season.
De’Von Achane Touchdown Scorer Props
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer -112
- To Score in the First Quarter +475
- To Score in the First Half +200
- To Score First Touchdown for Miami Dolphins +350
Achane’s -112 odds to score at any time are great based on his recent scoring outburst, but betting on him to score early offers better value. Four of Achane’s six touchdowns were scored in the first half, with two of the six in the first quarter.
Achane scored the first touchdown for the Miami Dolphins in Week 4 and has +350 odds at NFL gambling sites to do it again on Sunday. Betting on Achane’s touchdown props are valuable for Week 5.