- There are six divisional games in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season.
- The Washington Football Team has -170 odds to beat the New York Giants on Thursday in the first divisional game of the week.
- Week 2 of the NFL will end on Monday with the Green Bay Packers being a -545 betting favorite over the Detroit Lions.
LAS VEGAS - With six divisional matchups in the second week of the NFL season, there are plenty of opportunities for teams to gain an early edge in the divisional standings.
New York Giants Vs. Washington Football Team
The New York Giants and Washington Football Team will start off the week on Thursday with an NFC East matchup. Online gambling sites are favoring the Washington Football Team.
Giants Vs. WFT Spread Odds
- New York Giants +3.5 -120
- Washington Football Team -3.5 EVEN
This is the Thursday Night Football game and will be aired on the NFL Network at 8:20 p.m. EST.
New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
The New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers will take part in the first NFC South matchup of the season. The Saints will take the field as road favorites.
Saints Vs. Panthers Spread Odds
- New Orleans Saints -3.5 -110
- Carolina Panthers +3.5 -110
The game will begin at 1 p.m. EST on Sunday with coverage on FOX.
Buffalo Bills Vs. Miami Dolphins
The Buffalo Bills will look to avenge their embarrassing Week 1 loss against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. Despite being on the road, the team is expected to win.
Bills Vs. Dolphins Spread Odds
- Buffalo Bills -3.5 -110
- Miami Dolphins +3.5 -110
The matchup will begin at 1 p.m. Sunday and can be seen live on FOX.
New England Patriots Vs. New York Jets
The New England Patriots will play their second divisional game in as many weeks as they meet the New York Jets in Week 2. Online sportsbooks give the Pats a sizable edge on the road.
Patriots Vs. Jets Spread Odds
- New England Patriots -6.0 -105
- New York Jets +6.0 -115
This is another 1 p.m. kick-off and will be aired on CBS.
Atlanta Falcons Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Atlanta Falcons will take part in what’s expected to be one of the more lopsided games of the week.
Falcons Vs. Buccaneers Spread Odds
- Atlanta Falcons +12.5 -110
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers -12.5 -110
The NFC South matchup is set to begin at 4:05 p.m. EST with coverage on FOX.
Detroit Lions Vs. Green Bay Packers
The Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions will end the week on Monday night with an NFC North meeting. NFL betting sites do not give the Lions much of a chance in this matchup.
Lions Vs. Packers Spread Odds
- Detroit Lions +10.5 -110
- Green Bay Packers -10.5 -110
This Monday Night Football game will start around 8:15 p.m. EST and will be live on ESPN.