- The Miami Dolphins are three point favorites against the LA Chargers on the road for week 14 Sunday Night Football.
- The Chargers have a 2022 spread record of 3-2 after a loss, while the Dolphins have gone 0-3 ATS in the same scenario.
- The SNF game over/under is set at 52.5 and both teams are coming into this game with a combined 2022 PPG of 47.6.
LOS ANGELES – The LA Chargers are hosting the Miami Dolphins on Sunday night and are currently three-point underdogs for the matchup. Both teams are coming off of week 13 losses and hoping to bounce back on Sunday night.
SNF Game Odds
- Moneyline: Dolphins -175/ Chargers +150
- Spread: Dolphins -3 (-120)/Chargers +3 (EVEN)
- Total: Over 52.5 (-110)/Under 52.5 (-110)
Since the 2016 season, these two teams have faced off four times and the Dolphins have won three of them. Miami has beaten the Chargers in the two teams' last two games played in Los Angeles, with Miami having a chance to extend it to three on Sunday night as the NFL gambling favorite.
Outside of this particular matchup, the Dolphins have gone 4-1 SU when playing on the road as the favorite since the 2021 regular season. The Chargers have played twice and lost twice as the home underdog since the 2021 season.
Betting on The Chargers Covering
While they have value at online gambling sites to beat the Chargers, the Dolphins 2022 season cover percentage favors the Chargers. During the 2022 season, Miami had gone 2-4 ATS on the road and 1-2 ATS as the away favorite.
The Chargers have gone 1-0 ATS during the 2022 season as the home underdog, only being in this situation for the second time this season. The Chargers have had an up and down season, but have a 2022 ATS record of 3-2 when playing after a loss.
The Dolphins, on the other hand, have gone 0-3 ATS in 2022 after losing in the previous week.
Betting on the Under for the Game Total
The Dolphins and the Chargers have both been extremely average when it comes to hitting the over during the 2022 season.
- Dolphins Over/Under Record: 6-6
- Chargers Over/Under Record: 5-6-1
With the game total set at 52.5, both teams combined 2022 points per game would hit the under. The Dolphins have averaged 24.9 ppg and the Chargers have averaged 22.7. When the Chargers have played at home, they have averaged 20.6 PPG.
Will the Dolphins cover the spread as the road favorite?