- Trevor Lawrence has -122 odds to go over 33.5 pass attempts in Week 4.
- Lawrence’s passing yards projection against the Atlanta Falcons is 240.5 passing yards.
- There are -118 odds for Lawrence to throw over 1.5 passing touchdowns in London.
LONDON – Trevor Lawrence and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to Wembley Stadium to take on the Atlanta Falcons. Lawrence has valuable passing props for Week 4’s showdown across the pond.
Lawrence has -122 odds at gambling sites to go over 33.5 pass attempts on Sunday.
Trevor Lawrence Pass Attempts Projection
- Over 33.5 Pass Attempts -122
- Under 33.5 Pass Attempts -107
Lawrence soared over his Week 4 pass attempts projection with 40 or more attempts in back-to-back games. The Jaguars call passing plays 60.4% of the time this season and will likely rely on Lawrence once again in London.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Yards + Touchdowns Props
Trevor Lawrence’s passing yards projection at Florida online gambling sites is 240.5 passing yards against the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta allowed Jared Goff to throw 243 passing yards against them last week.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Yards Projection
- Over 240.5 Passing Yards -114
- Under 240.5 Passing Yards -114
Before Week 3, Atlanta held opposing quarterbacks under 155 passing yards on an average of 31.5 pass attempts. Lawrence went over his projection in two of three games this week, but barely hit the over with 241 passing yards in Week 1.
Lawrence’s passing touchdowns prop at NFL gambling sites is a better option against a stingy Falcons defense.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Touchdowns Projection
- Over 1.5 Passing Touchdowns -118
- Under 1.5 Passing Touchdowns -110
Lawrence has two touchdowns in the season-opener but only threw one passing touchdown since. Atlanta surrendered three passing touchdowns to Jordan Love despite only allowing 151 passing yards in Week 2.
Lawrence has a good opportunity with -118 odds to throw over 1.5 passing touchdowns on Sunday.