- Leon Edwards knocked out Kamaru Usman at the last second to win the UFC Welterweight Championship.
- Usman is favored in the rematch, but less than he was in their previous fight.
- Sportsbooks’ odds show the most likely outcome is Usman winning by decision (+100).
LAS VEGAS - Leon Edwards rematches Kamaru Usman for the UFC Welterweight Championship at UFC 286. Edwards took the title from Usman in Usman’s first loss with a miraculous headkick knockout victory in the fifth round.
With Usman winning the fight up until that point, the online gambling sites seem to regard Edwards’ win as flukey, favoring Usman in the rematch.
UFC 286: Edwards Vs. Usman 3 Odds
- Leon Edwards +200
- Kamaru Usman -250
Usman was a -350 favorite in their second meeting, the one in which Edwards, as a +285 underdog, dethroned him.
UFC 286: Edwards Vs. Usman 3 Method of Victory Odds
- Leon Edwards Wins By Decision Or Technical Decision +450
- Kamaru Usman Wins By Decision Or Technical Decision EVEN
- Leon Edwards Wins By KO, TKO Or DQ +500
- Kamaru Usman Wins By KO, TKO Or DQ +265
- Leon Edwards Wins By Submission +1200
- Kamaru Usman Wins By Submission +1000
- Draw Or Technical Draw +6600
Notably, given that Usman was on course for a safe decision victory against Edwards before the flash KO, the sportsbooks believe that the most likely outcome of the fight is an Usman decision victory.
After that on the UFC gambling sites comes an Usman victory by KO or TKO. His last KO/TKO victory was against Jorge Masvidal in 2021. He has finished three of his last six fights with TKOs or KOs.
The next most likely outcome is an Edwards decision victory – this would be the result of Usman being hesitant after being knocked out cold in their last fight.
The second Edwards knockout of Usman is believed to be the fourth most likely outcome, with +500 odds. Finally, submissions by both of the fighters are very unlikely, with Usman by submission at +1000 and Edwards by submission at +1200.
Usman has only one submission win in his entire MMA career. Edwards has three, but is generally regarded as far inferior to Usman on the ground.
Kamaru Usman and Leon Edwards will headline UFC 286 on Saturday. Their fight is expected to happen around 7:15 p.m. EST depending on the other fights on the card.