- Specialty props bets are available for top players in Euro 2020, like Ronaldo to be the leading goalscorer of the tournament for -140 odds.
- Other props include Kevin De Bruyne to score at least one goal for even odds, and Kylian Mbappe to assist one or more goals for +110.
LONDON – The European Championships are headed into the knockout round with just 16 nations left competing for the title of Euro 2020 Champion.
The Euros have been full of tremendous action thus far, with powerhouses like France, Portugal, England, and Belgium being some of the standouts thus far in the tournament.
Each of those four teams has a promising shot at the title this time around due to extraordinary play from their top players.
In response, the major online sportsbooks have begun listing unique prop bets for each of the top players left in the competition.
Breaking down the best bets for the world’s top players can lead to valuable results.
Christiano Ronaldo - Portugal
The legendary Ronaldo has wasted no time putting the ball in the back of the net at the Euros, as he is the current leading goal scorer with five goals.
Bettors can find him as the heavy favorite to be the overall goal scorer in the competition with -140 odds.
Euro 2020 Top Goalscorer
- Cristiano Ronaldo -140
- Romelu Lukaku +450
- Karim Benzema +1200
- Ciro Immobile +1400
- Memphis Depay +1400
- Georginio Wijnaldum +1600
- Patrik Schick +2500
With a two-goal lead over the next closest player, it seems like almost a lock that Ronaldo will be the top scorer this time at the Euros.
However, bettors should know that his Portugal squad has one of the tougher draws in the first round, matching up with a dangerous Belgium team.
While CR7 does take penalty kicks for Portugal, he won’t be able to score any more if his team is put on the bus following the first round.
Instead, bettors might consider checking out some of the specialty bets for one of his opponents in that first match.
Kevin De Bruyne – Belgium
Kevin De Bruyne is widely considered one of the best midfielders in the world and leads his Belgium team into the knockout stage with tons of momentum.
Bettors can find some very valuable specialty bets on De Bruyne to bag some goals of his, while also providing assists.
Euro 2020 Kevin De Bruyne Specials
- Kevin De Bruyne To Have 2 Or More Goals & Assists Combined In The Knockout Stages EVEN
- Kevin De Bruyne To Score 1 Or More Goals In The Knockout Stages EVEN
- Kevin De Bruyne To Score 2 Or More Goals In The Knockout Stages +600
De Bruyne sits with one goal and two assists through the three games of the group stage, so it is only natural to assume that he will be able to provide at least something for his team over the knockout round.
The Manchester City star will certainly be able to score two or more combined assists and goals if the team is able to make it past Portugal in the first round.
Kylian Mbappe – France
Probably the most explosive player on the pitch in Europe this tournament is France’s Kylian Mbappe.
The young forward burst onto the scene at the 2018 World Cup and has been a major player for Paris Saint-Germain ever since.
Now, those looking to bet on the Euros can find specialty bets based around Mpabbe’s future performance in the knockout rounds.
Euro 2020 Kylian Mbappe Specials
- Kylian Mbappe To Have 2 Or More Goals & Assists Combined In The Knockout Stages -140
- Kylian Mbappe To Assist 1 Or More Goals In The Knockout Stages +110
- Kylian Mbappe To Assist 2 Or More Goals In The Knockout Stages +650
- Kylian Mbappe To Score 1 Or More Goals From Outside The Box In The Knockout Stages +1000
Mbappe has some of the best value on the board for these specialty bets, with the wager for him to assist 1 or more goals for plus money being especially valuable.
Mbappe has no goals or assists thus far in the competition, but he hasn’t really needed to produce for his team as they cruised to the top of their group.
For someone of his caliber, there is plenty of reason to take him to make some big plays for France in the upcoming weeks.
Harry Kane - England
England’s biggest weapon up front is Tottenham striker Harry Kane, who has been under fire for not producing thus far in the tournament.
England has made it this far based on their lockdown defense which hasn’t allowed a goal in the tournament, but Kane has yet to notch an assist or goal.
That makes now the perfect time to pick up his specialty bets as we head into the knockout rounds.
Euro 2020 Harry Kane Specials
- Harry Kane To Score 1 Or More Goals In The Knockout Stages -330
- Harry Kane To Have 3 Or More Shots On Target In The Knockout Stages -125
- Harry Kane To Assist 1 Or More Goals In The Knockout Stages -110
- Harry Kane To Have 1 Or More Headed Shots On Target In The Knockout Stages -110
- Harry Kane To Have 3 Or More Goals & Assists Combined In The Knockout Stages +250
- Harry Kane To Score 1 Or More Headed Goals In The Knockout Stages +350
Bettors can get Kane to score a single goal for -330 odds, which is well worth the price of the juice if you can put up the capital.
Additionally, bettors can get -110 odds simply for Kane to put a header on target at any point in the tournament.
The biggest risk is that England falls to Germany in their opening match, but with the defense staying strong, the Three Lions could make another run like they did in the 2018 World Cup.